When we put our trust in Yeshua, we become part of the body of Messiah—the global community of people who believe in Jesus. It is also crucial to join a local congregation where we can worship together, study God’s Word, and love one another. Community can also be messy, and conflict is inevitable. To help us navigate conflict in our relationships, we invited back Scott Brown. He has served God’s chosen people in the United States and New Zealand since 1987.
We discuss questions including:
- Why is it important for followers of Yeshua to attend a church or messianic congregation?
- What does the nature of God tell us about community?
- What does Judaism teach about conflict resolution?
- What are some strategies to de-escalate a tense situation?
- How do we decide what is worth fighting for?