Michael Rydelnik, DMiss
The Bible is a book like no other—it tells us who God is, who we are, and how to live. God said, “So will My word be which goes forth from My mouth; it will not return to Me empty, without accomplishing what I desire, and without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it” (Isaiah 55:11). In this episode, we go deep into why and how to study Scripture. We tackle topics including:
- Suggestions for where a new believer in Yeshua can begin reading
- The role of the Holy Spirit in Bible study
- How to fit Bible reading into everyday life
- How to interpret Scripture
- The Jewish context of the Bible
Our guest is Michael Rydelnik, DMiss. He is the professor of Jewish studies at Moody Bible Institute, host of the Open Line radio show, and editor of the Moody Bible Commentary.